Shhh. It’s okay. We know where your cookies are. You probably don’t even realize how many cookies you have actually accumulated but you are about to know for sure. To find your cookies in Chrome just takes a few click from your stock browser. You do not need to download a cookie plugin and you do not need to dig around in your hard drive directories. Go get some milk and we will go get your cookies.
Cookies in Chrome live “Under the Hood”. To get there just follow these 6 simple steps;
- Open your Chrome browser
- Click on the little wrench icon in the upper right corner
- Click on the “Options” link
- On the left menu bar click “Under the Hood”
- In the “Privacy” section click on the button labeled “Content settings …”
- Click on the button labeled “All cookie and site data …”
There you go. There are your cookies. Now share some with your friends and leave some out for Santa!
You can now delete any or all of the cookies. You can also view the domain which placed them in your browser’s cache and you can view what is inside the cookie. Now I bet you have one from thekencook.com – sorry, I just couldn’t resist sharing one of my cookies with you.