Real Estate SEO Content – Mortgage SEO Articles
Real Estate SEO Articles – Real Estate SEO Content
Articles – $20 Each or Five for $75
- Sample article using your 3 keywords or phrases (up to 3 words per phrase) of between 200 and 500 words.
- You will also get a spread sheet sample of key word counts and frequency within the article.
- I will include a “Wordle” for each article (here’s an example from an article I ghost wrote on October 6, 2011 - http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/4169086/Land)
- Turn around time as of 4/7/12 is 72 hours
Generic Keyword Articles $5 Each
- Max 10 – normal price $12 each or $10 each in quantities of 20
- Give me two keywords or phrases of up to 3 words and I will create a generic, 200+/- word article around those keywords.
- Articles will be delivered within 3 days
I spent ten years in the executive directorship level of the mortgage industry in charge of or actively developing my brands. As such I have served as Marketing Director (CIO), Chief of Technology (CTO) and have been charged with economic advisement for secondary hedging. My previous history also includes extensive marketing and research for the technology side of mortgages and real estate. I have owned a real estate brokerage and mortgage bank in the Atlanta area and have hundreds of active relationships in the real estate industry nationwide.
My SEO knowledge pre-dates the term by many years and I worked hands on with the Gossamer Threads search engine technology development program in developing search solutions for enterprise organizations which has given me a great insight to how search algorithms work to evaluate search terms and serve results. Constant changes in the algorithms, which are mostly unidentified, keep me on my toes following key industry leaders to remain at the front edge of search technology.
I have been prolific online for myself, my own companies, my employers and dozens of clients for many years. This combination of experience, training, education and history gives me a unique perspective to the mortgage and real estate industry to create custom content for my clients to offer them the best in informational articles highly optimized for long tail or short tale search results. Having written for Zillow, Examiner, The Real Estate Report, as well as others. Having taught in the John Adams Real Estate Institute at Emory University as well has given me great feedback from people much brighter than I to help hone the language of these topics. I have also ghost written hundreds of articles for mortgage and real estate companies, publications and bloggers from across the nation. Obviously ghost writing puts me at a disadvantage with providing verification so I am offering sample articles for a one off fee.
I also have managed networks of blogs for a particular real estate referral company but remain under non-disclosure agreement to reveal whom. What I can say is they are a big player in generating real estate leads. I created and managed 12 blog sites for them to help keep them in the top ten on Google for a lengthy set of key terms.