This post is pretty old. Chances are what you need to learn may have changed. Get on the email list to make sure you get current, accurate, and useful information to promote your small business online! (Click below or skip over to read on).
In this installment you will learn how to create an online form. There are some pretty amazing things you can do with these forms and I am sure your ideas will run wild once you see this! If you do not yet have an iGoogle/Google account please review installments #1 and #2 then come back and review this installment again!
- Login to your http://igoogle.com account.
- Click on the dropdown arrow beside the MORE on the menu.
- Go to DOCUMENTS.
- Click on the dropdown arrow beside the NEW button.
- Click on FORM.
- Name your FORM.
- Ask for input from your users – format it however you like.
- Preview your form by clicking on the link at the bottom.
- Edit the THEME for your form.
- Copy the link to give your users.
- Copy the IFRAME code to EMBED your form (will not work on some websites so use the link from #10 above).
- Create a GOOGLE DOCUMENT to store the link to edit your form(s).
Please use my feedback form to rate the Morning Do series and provide comments and suggestions – click here